Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Heather Ross Love

I'd thought I'd give you a few more yummy fabric photos in the way of a few new Heather Ross pieces I've acquired this week. First of all this A.MAZE.ING stack of the long oop Far Far Away that someone mentioned finding in a shop & of course I had to get a bit for myself! I wasn't "into" modern quilting & fabrics back when it came out, so I am beyond thrilled to have a few of my own! Its gauze & will be gorgeous in little dresses if I can bear to cut into it! :0










Next we have a bit of Briar Rose. Heathers newest line & still readily available in most shops. =) I'll blame this purchase on Kelly who let us all know that the charm packs were on sale for $2.50!! Too bad you could only get one, but I snuck a few other cuties in my cart that I hadn't had yet anyway. These colors are so beautiful & very vibrant in real life! I got a few close ups for you too since the little bee's & crickets in this line are just too darling!












Happy Sewing & stashing! xxKaren

1 comment:

  1. I just love that little bee. But I love bees anyway. They make my garden grow!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, so please leave me one!!:)