Sunday, February 17, 2013

Love day swap

 I both sent & received my wonderful package in the PS love day swap a few weeks ago & it's high time I share it with you!! I made this scrappy boxy pouch for my partner who wanted a pouch. I also made a scrappy pink heart mini quilt & an embellished tea towel for some fun in the kitchen! I threw in this fun pink glitter love plaque as well. 



It was fun picking out pink goodness for this mini. I combined a bit of hand stitching with a new style of quilting around the outside. I was very pleased with it & happy to report my partner was as well!


For the boxy bag I used a mini marmalade charm pack with a few extra coordinating prints. I firmed it up with interfacing & lots of quilting. 


A few fun & easy appliques makes a sweet addition to the kitchen.


This is the amazing package I received from Tammy!!! I was blown away with the sweet packaging & details!


A BEAUTIFUL table topper, quilted zippy, & two lovely drawstring bags filled with extra goodies!


A close up of the awesome zippy pouch with all my favorite things. Patchwork & dense straight quilting!


The amazing & beautiful table topper in action! I love it & am going to be disappointed when I have to put it away after valentines. :)


Another shot of the goodies. Loved those Godiva chocolate covered almonds!! Love the sweet washi tapes, Orla Keily soap, & a sweet set of napkins & plates.
I think I can say this swap was a success!! I loved the difference in knowing who & conversing with my partner on likes & wishes. I am definitely looking forward to the next Pink Stitches swap!:)



1 comment:

  1. Love your mini!!! So much pink & red goodness... my faves:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, so please leave me one!!:)