Saturday, May 12, 2012

Itty Bitty magnets

It's week 6 of the Zakka style sew along over at LRstitched & the project is Itty Bitty quilt block magnets!  When I say itty bitty I am not joking either! After turning they measure a whole 11/2"! So very tiny & so very cute!
 Can you believe this? They sure were fun to sew!
 The itty bitty hand stitching was the most fun!:)
 It was so great to use small scraps of fabric for this project! Some essex linen, far far away roses, echo, & a text print.

                                                      Already in use on the fridge!
 Bitty's before the turning & sewing together.Starching them really well helped to keep everything from shifting around in the sewing.


I have to show you the fun vintage goodies I found while out & about at garage sales last weekend. A darling embroidered tea towel & two great yellow pieces of fabric! They will be great added to scrappy projects here & there!Check out all the other great magnets linked up over at LRstitched!

3 comments:

  1. love your fabrics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the size of the magnets. That size would make a great pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing so many of these around, and your are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, so please leave me one!!:)