Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pretty {little} pouch received!

I mailed my pouch for my partner out on Friday & when I came home from the P.O. I had received my pouch in my box as well! The super talented swap mama Stefanie  was my secret partner! She made me this wonderful set of not one but two beautiful cosmetic pouches! 
 As if two pouches weren't enough, she also sent some pieces of ruby fabric & a pack of Aurifil threads! I've been seeing these all over bloggy land & am looking forward to trying them out.
 I love that they are both lined with laminate & will wipe clean of any spills or lotion leaks!
 They have such a great shape & I'm hoping Stefanie will do a tutorial of the bags sometime, as they'd make great gifts! Thanks again so much much Stefanie!! I just love them!! 
If you want to get your own little pouch in the mail & are interested in swapping, keep your eye on the Pretty {little} Pouch Swap group on flickr & join us on the 5th round!

1 comment:

Comments make my day, so please leave me one!!:)